Amy: Thanks for the great laugh!!! Ty looks like he has a great personality!! Do you have Mr. Yeh for a driver?? I thought I saw him in one of the pics with Samantha. He was great for us on our trip!! Have a great time! Looks like your family is adjusting very well!
7 comments:
That is soooo funny!!! I am loving all the great pics on your blog.
-Shana
Amy:
Thanks for the great laugh!!! Ty looks like he has a great personality!!
Do you have Mr. Yeh for a driver?? I thought I saw him in one of the pics with Samantha. He was great for us on our trip!!
Have a great time! Looks like your family is adjusting very well!
Mel
AFT Group
Way too funny!!! I love how he actually goes back to your arm after making noises because it sounds better! :) :) Thanks for the laugh.
Lori
Only Brent can understand how much we in Treasury have appreciated that video!!!!!
Ty is so cute. Noelle likes to do this too. We can't wait to meet Ty.
hilarious!!! =D
I haven't been on a jet on 8 months and I think it's hillarious!
Post a Comment