Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Done!!!

We were able to be fingerprinted on Tuesday morning so we are done. We searched around and called so many people to help us resolve our fingerprinting issue but what ended up actually working was just walking into the fingerprinting office in Detroit and asking them if we could be fingerprinted early. They weren't too happy about that but it worked. Going through the government channels proved to be a huge waste of time but at least it finally worked out. So, we're travelling! We will receive a court date today but are more than likely going to be leaving on Monday. I packed ty's stuitcase last night and he had to be upgraded to the big suitcase because he has so much stuff. Baby's take a lot of stuff and especially with Ty because I couldn't resiste packing all of the cute outfits I've been hanging in his closet!

1 comment:

connie said...

Praise God that everything worked out!! How exciting! Can't wait till you guys come back with Ty so that we can meet him! :)