Congratulations! We're so happy for you that Ty is finally in your arms! He looks pretty happy about it too. Have a wonderful time in Taiwan as a family of four. Can't wait to hear more about your trip!
I can't get enough of the bathtub photo! What a precious baby boy. Jack watched the videos with me today and he's anxious to meet his new friend!!!!Love you guys,Kimberly
Congrats Brent & Amy,Ty is such a cute babby. I'm sure he'll be a great addition to your family. Hoang
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congratulations! We're so happy for you that Ty is finally in your arms! He looks pretty happy about it too. Have a wonderful time in Taiwan as a family of four. Can't wait to hear more about your trip!
I can't get enough of the bathtub photo! What a precious baby boy. Jack watched the videos with me today and he's anxious to meet his new friend!!!!
Love you guys,
Kimberly
Congrats Brent & Amy,
Ty is such a cute babby. I'm sure he'll be a great addition to your family. Hoang
Post a Comment