Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hooray!!

We have him!!!!!!

Here are some videos of:

Amy with Ty


Brent with Ty-Amy's not so good with the video camera


Samantha with Ty

15 comments:

David said...

SAMANTHA YOU ARE A BIG SISTER!!! -UNCLE DAVID AND VIVIEN

Anonymous said...

Congrates! I loved the video. The music set me over the edge though! Tears of happiness for your new family!

Love,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
What fun. He looks perfect. Thanks for sharing the videos. So happy for you.
Love,
Michael & Kathy

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! You guys have a beautiful family. I loved the videos. Cried the whole time.

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Amy,
He is so beautiful!!! The video's are amazing. Samantha looks so happy! I am so excited for your family!
Love, Tonia Darge

Anonymous said...

All I do is watch the videos and cry. We are so blessed to be the grandparents of another gift from God. Brent looks like he could hold him for forever. What a proud father. Amy, he is a dream. He looks like he belongs in your arms. A wonderful little brother for Samantha. Can't wait to hold him, too. Love to you three! God is so good! Mom and Dad James

Texan in Taiwan said...

Oh Amy I'm so happy for you! He looks so content and Samantha is so sweet with him. Thanks for sharing your special moments!! Off to grab a tissue :)

Dena

Anonymous said...

Uncle Brent, Aunt Amy & Samantha,
I miss you. I hope you are having a fun time with Ty. I can't wait to see you come home with him. I love you Samantha. See you real soon.
Love,
Karenna

Anonymous said...

Brent, Amy & Samantha,

The videos are beautiful. My mom, Jennifer and I were all together so imagine three girls watching a touching video like that :-). If Ty takes to swimming please bring him and Samantha over to swim when you come home! We are so thrilled to celebrate with you and cannot wait to meet your son!

Love,
Kimberly

connie said...

Amy, Brent, Samantha and Ty! You guys are such a cute family! I loved the videos with the music...the only reason why I didn't cry was because I didn't want Pat to make fun of me :P Ty is so precious!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. We really enjoyed seeing the videos. Love you and safe trip home. Rick and Jayne

Sarah said...

Your beautiful videos have me in happy tears. :)

Holly Crawford said...

Watching your video and looking at the pictures makes me re-live our moments in Taiwan! It is so wonderful-I have a big smile on my face!
Holly C.

Lori said...

Oh Amy...we are soo happy for you all! Wonderful, beautiful videos and I love all the photos of your adventures. I actually couldn't wait to get back from vacation to see how everything went!!

Thanks for sharing!

Lori

Cheryl Butler said...

Great pics! Ty is adorable and Samantha looks like she is enjoying her new role as 'big sister'. We are so happy for you all. Congrats and God bless.
Don and Cheryl