Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday




















6 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, congratulations!! Olivia is absolutely beautiful and I love seeing the pictures of you three together - so wonderful. I'm glad that your gotcha day went well!

Take care,
Amy

Beth said...

I'm so glad to hear that the flooding didn't affect you guys at all!!! Glad to hear that all went well with Olivia. She looks like a very happy kid and she's got a great smile!! Looking forward to seeing more pictures!

Beth

Chris said...

Amy,
Halleluah-this is just wonderful-she is beautiful, and you LOOK GREAT!!
And I totally remember the trepidation of "OH NO< ANOTHER CHILD" thoughts moments before you get your hands on them
Hope the rest of the week goes
well
God Bless you my friend
Chris

Katie said...

Oh she is just beautiful! So glad that it went smoothly! What a wonderful smile!

Anonymous said...

Finally got the chance to log onto your site to read all of those wonderful news and great happenings. May God be praised! Olivia looks so happy and comfortable with you. We are praying for you all. Love, the Dougherty's

rich said...

how wonderful! I can't wait to see her!
Queenie