Friday, July 18, 2008

lovin the luxury

We've managed to leave the house and we have made it to the airport. So sad to leave the kiddos at home and poor mom for her week of work ahead with watching the kids (and dogs). We have found something to make the departure a little less painful though, it's called business class lounge (thanks again David). Currently we are having free (I use that term loosely) cheese, crackers, lemonade and Brent is reading a Golf Digest magazine. We have a couple hours until the plane takes off so I am trying to adjust my brain to no kids because I keep looking around feeling like I have lost someone.

3 comments:

Shana said...

So excited for you guys! Beth just posted about a flood in southern TW. I hope that is not where you are going:(

Business class, ahhhh! Way to go brother David! Have a safe trip!

I will be on vacation and with no internet access for the next week and it is killing me that I can't keep up with you guys. Checking your blog will be the first thing I do when we get back to town!

Can't wait to see Olivia!
-Shana

Beth said...

I'm scouring the net trying to find info and where exactly this flooding is happening. I am praying that this does not affect your trip in any negative way. PLEASE keep us posted!!!!

Thinking of you guys!!!
Beth

Cheryl Butler said...

You got me crying again. Love the pictures and especially the video. I feel as though I am right there with you. What precious memories for you all. I love the name Olivia and I can't wait to meet her. What a beautiful family!
Aunt Cheryl