


We have received our June pictures. Isn't Ty getting so big?! It's sad to see the months go by and him getting bigger day by day and not being able to have him here with us. We just have to trust that God is taking care of him, that's the only way we have been able to make it through. We still have not received our final ruling. It has been 43 days today since our first ruling. Most people start receiving their final rulings within 16 days after the first ruling but we are definitely beyond that at this point. In fact, our wait after first ruling has been the longest of anyone adopting through Taiwan that I have heard. The only explanation that our agency gives us is that the process is slow for some reason (the judge is slow). The orphanage says that they will not check on peoples court process so there really is no way to get any more information. Very infuriating. We wake up every morning and wonder if today is going to be the day that we are going to get the call. We have lived this way, on the very edge for three weeks now. It is draining and tiring, not to mention depressing. However, when they do finally call we will forget about how hard it was to wait and be filled with joy! Can't wait to be able to share that news with you. For now, here are the latest pictures.
2 comments:
Hi Amy,
Thanks for sharing this blog with us! I'm so excited for you guys! Ty is so cute and I can't wait to meet him. =)
We'll be praying for your adoption process. Continue to trust in the Lord! He has His timing and it's always perfect! =)
Hi Amy,
Thanks for the pictures of Ty. He is looking great! I can't wait to meet him and squeeze those chubby little legs and tickle his toes! Jack is going to love him!
I can't imagine the waiting with so many unknowns. I'm hoping with you that the call is coming soon.
Want to get together soon for a walk, time at the park or my mom's pool?
Love,
Kimberly
Post a Comment