Friday, June 6, 2008

Finally some news

I haven't posted any updates in quite a while but that was because there were no updates to speak of. Last night we received a call that we can travel to meet Olivia around July 20th. We still haven't received a decree from the judge making everything official but I guess they are confident it will come before we travel. I have made some travel arrangement and so far we are scheduled to fly out of Detroit on July 18th and return July 24th. This will be a quick trip as I think I am almost convinced to leave Samantha and Ty here with my mother. It will be brutal to be without either of them but especially Ty as he is so young. I'm afraid he will think I have left him. I know that he will receive lots of love from my mom though. We fly into Taipei and that will be our base because the AIT office that issues Olivia's visa is in Taipei. Olivia is living in Kaosiung, which is all the way at the bottom of the island. I'm sure we will take the High Speed Rail to meet her and then come back to Taipei. When we are in Taiwan we will be sure to update the blog with pictures.

On a completely different topic I suppose it is about time to post on the blog that I am pregnant. I don't think I've mentioned this to many except family until now. Currently I am in the first week of the fourth month of pregnancy. What a crazy turn of events, huh?

6 comments:

Mark & Mel Harpold said...

Amy:
I was looking through my "favs" and stumbled on your blog again! It's so weird that you just posted! I am sooo excited for you guys! Samantha and Ty are gorgeous and getting so big and well, Olivia, she is precious! She looks like she has such a great personality! AND you have #4 on the way!!! You guys are awesome!!!
Can't wait to follow your travels, I will move your blog up to the ones I check regularly so I don't forget to peek!
Check out our blog! Blake and Sophi and doing great and growing like crazy! We just returned from Ethiopia with our (dare I say) last little one! Myliah is now almost 11 months (tomorrow) and she is the light of our lives! We are so blessed!
So glad I found you again!

Mel
www.ouradoptionstory-blessed.blogspot.com

Shana said...

Double the good news!! I can't wait to see Olivia in your arms. What a wonderful story you have and what a beautiful family!
-Shana

Joyce said...

Still so excited for both of your new arrivals.... It's about time to get Olivia home. Thanks so much for keeping me posted on your events.... Thrilled beyone belief for you guys. Ty and Samantha will be fine.... It will be a quick trip and Olivia will really need you guys one on one before coming home. Feel comfortable with your decision Amy... They love you and know you are their MOMMA>>>>>
Congrats again.....

Jenny Evoy said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful suprise :) You will have a full house, and I'm sure you will be loving every minute of it!

melissa said...

wow, Amy! Double Congratulations to you!

Karin and Rob said...

Hi Amy,
Congratulations on receiving your travel date, and on your pregnancy! Love the new pictures of Samantha and Ty also, and can't believe how big Ty has gotten!
Karin