



Hi, my Chinese name is Sz-Wei but my new English name is Olivia. I want to tell you that God finally gave me my forever family, I am going to be adopted by the Pfeiffers!! I am almost four years old on December 9th so Samantha will be my big sister (Jiejie)and Ty will be my little brother (didi). I have been waiting a long time for a daddy and mommy. I have been in foster care since I was born so I'm not sure what it's going to be like going to a new family. I know I will feel scared and I sure wish my parents could understand Chinese. More importantly my mommy and daddy hope that I will know that I am loved and wanted. Please pray for me that while my mommy and daddy are waiting for me I will be safe and that I will be a part of my forever family soon.
Thanks!!
10 comments:
wow!!!! what a surprise!! congrats!!!! =D
Don't worry, Olivia. We will teach your Mommy and Daddy Chinese. But most important is, God is with you ALL the times.
Wow! Amazing! Congratulations!
Wow, how wonderful!!!! Three is so much fun. Keeps you on your toes, but it's always interesting. Can't wait to hear more.
Wow, what a pleasant surprise! We are excited for all of you and praise God for the blessings!
God is so good!!! I opened up the page and saw that you have been blessed with another child, how awesome is that!!!!! Congratulations!!!
Congrats!! You'll have to come take a walk sometime so I can meet her (even though by then it'll be winter). Anyways...congradulations! She is blessed to have you guys for a family.
-Betsy
i just stopped by this blog to see if you still update now that Ty is here...and wow! how awesome!! :)
can't wait to meet olivia!
Olvia, know most of all that you are loved by your parents and that they love you very much!
-Shana
She is so cute!!! Any news lately?
Post a Comment