I was going through Taiwan adoption blogs and came upon yours. You have a beautiful family. We came home in the middle of may and we had the same foster mother. I forgot to get her name, did you by chance get it? Also I think Ty and our son Cormac were together for at least a month at their foster home. She said she had another little baby boy with her when we picked up our son.
3 comments:
What a beautiful family!!! He looks HUGE to me!
Love the pandas! Did you get the outfits in Taiwan?
Hi Amy,
I was going through Taiwan adoption blogs and came upon yours. You have a beautiful family. We came home in the middle of may and we had the same foster mother. I forgot to get her name, did you by chance get it? Also I think Ty and our son Cormac were together for at least a month at their foster home. She said she had another little baby boy with her when we picked up our son.
Cari L
Great photos :)
Post a Comment