Friday, October 3, 2008

picture commentary

We were headed to the homestudy agency's office today for an update on Olivia. I have been so pathetic with pictures that I figured I had better snap some updated ones of the kids. The Taiwan agency that Olivia was with requests updates at 2,6 and 12 months for the first year all done by a social worker-more money! Oh well, what can you do. Samantha is sporting her lost tooth in the front and at six years old she has already lost five teeth. Olivia is displaying her new haircut and Ty is just generally cute! Ty will be 2yrs on October 22nd. I have also included two pictures of our new house.
Things have been going all right around here. Olivia has been home just a little over two months and Joanna will be born at the end of next month. The excitement never ends. I haven't taken any pregnant pictures but I have been feeling that I should. Maybe that will be the next picture upload. Thanks for checking out the new pics.

1 comment:

Mark & Mel Harpold said...

YEAH AMY!!! So glad you posted! I can't believe how much everyone has grown!!! TOO CUTE!!
Sophi has not lost one tooth yet! I think she will be one of those little ones that has to have them all pulled! YUCK!
We have been communicating alot with Cathwel lately and they have been able to get us in contact with Sophi's Foster Family!! It is so sweet and they just sent us a pile of pictures of Sophi when she was a baby!!
Take care and glad to hear that things are going well for your and your growing family!
Mel
www.ouradoptionstory-blessed.blogspot.com